Saturday, January 01, 2011

Recently i felt that my body is not keeping up with my mind anymore. First of all it started with feel lethargic 24/7 and the type of tireness is beyond any type of descriptions! i feel like my heart can stop anytime and i'm kind of out of breath. my life is quite tiring i guess because i work i play i work and play and work and party and party and drink and play. YADAYADA. when school starts it will be study study study study work work party study play play party.. O.O

OR MAYBE, i'm probably suffering from some redrawal effects for not running for MORE THAN 1 MONTH (ALREADY! omg. i deserve to die) I think my life is just disgusting without my runs considering how much i run in the past this is just not doing any good to me. Apparantly life being a lady is tough too because cant run at nights as there are lots of bloody perverts. I cant run in the day too because it's simply too hot, i will die or i will be at work/school. Evening is the best for runs, but where am i? out eating, playing or working. :(

yeash.
since today is a new year day, i should probably set out the rules for my life, RIGHT. in a nutshell:
1. complete my driving (ASAP, so i can drive baby's car? lol)
2. study hardER
3. save money (for overseas trip and more exciting gifts for my love ones)
4. get attachment
5. run weekly
6. less party nights (less alcohol & more sleep).

okay. but today i'm going to break these rule for abit. ): need to go "punch card" at winebar for the night.

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE! LOVE LOVE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home